Activities and surroundings:
• Enjoy the unique river landscape of the Mosel area, one of the most beautiful culture landscapes of Europe. Walk a piece of the Moselsteig, one of the most beloved walking trails of Germany. Walking in the footsteps of the Romans, for instance in Trier or at the "römische Weinstraße" - everywhere you will find traces of the romans. 2000 Years of wine culture is based here.
• Cycling the Mosel valley, nice every time you do this - behind every curve of the Mosel river you can explore something new. For those who would like to be sportier, you can climb with your mountain bike the heights of the Mosel and enjoy the wonderful views.
• Discover the landscape from a brand-new perspective by para gliding or hang gliding or follow the loops of the Mosel by flying in a sea plane.
• Take a boat trip on the Mosel canal and let the steep grape fields pass by.
• Visit the castles in the surroundings, the "Maare" in the Eifel or our neighbouring country Luxembourg.
• Pleasure at the Mosel river: Return from your trips to one of many "Straußwirtschaften" and enjoy our regional specialties together with a good glass of wine. Or if you just would like to relax from a nice day, our apartments and garden are waiting for you.